Otsing sellest blogist

neljapäev, 19. veebruar 2009

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY ENGLISHSPEAKING FRIENDS

As I promised to Sir Daniel O'Toole, here is the English post. First of all - what this blog is about?

On 8th of August there is going to take place a triathlon competition in Estonia, Pühajärve. 1,9 km swimming, 90 km bike and 21 km running. As You may remember me from last time we met - Im rather well-eaten, jolly chap - with modest physical shape if I may say so. Since January I have been training 4 times a week. The trainings mostly consist of swimming, running, spinning and Nordic walking. As the weather is very close to Northern Pole right now - I can not go in for biking. That's why i do the spinning indoors. My aim is to point that human being is capable, and that's it. Of course it is also a small experiment for my morning-show - where every other Friday I have short clips - how the triathlon preparations are going. However, hopefully I will be able to say on 9th of August, that it is done.

Looking forward for London and Brighton. See You soon.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar