Otsing sellest blogist

pühapäev, 21. veebruar 2010

25: Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park

Due to a very harsh suggestion from my British readers, who have not lately understood much of this blog, I owe them an English entry. And since Im still in UK enjoyng their hospitality, I kind of feel obliged to write this new post in their mother tongue.

Well, todays training took place in Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. All I did was pretty much an hour long jog around the park. Since it was raining cats and dogs, can not say that the weather was terrific, however, compared to Estonian snow at the moment (people had a skiing marathon there today), it was literally a walk in the park :)

Coming from Estonia there is one thing I can not understand, and that is, when locals say their weather here is horrible. Compared to Estonian running weather in wintertime - it is vacation. For example, my last trainig in Tallinn was with snow and -11 C.

Anyhow, my wife Triin was filming the event, and since Im doing shorts for Estonian programming called Ringvaade, it will be available at one point in web as well - Danny and Rebecca could then take a cold pint and laugh at my running technique, which is pretty much non-existent. Cheers!

3 kommentaari:

  1. hea inglise keel sul

    VastaKustuta
  2. i'd say it's rather 'language'..not 'tongue'.
    Marx

    VastaKustuta
  3. I say potato, You say Potato.

    VastaKustuta